The Easy Way to Eat Right: Basic Tips from Ayurveda
This video shows you a simple way to select the right food for your body, using your intuition as a guide.
(3.00 out of 5 stars) 1 review
|| - Audio Presentation ; Item #310
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
This unique CD shows you how to think Ayurvedically, so that finding the right foods for your body doesn't feel overwhelming. This lecture will greatly simplify your ability to use Ayurveda effectively in your home.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This downloadable audio recording is a recording from Joyful Belly's
library on digestive health and wellness, given by John Immel, founder of Joyful Belly.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will receive instructions on how to download and
listen to this lecture. Presentations include a 45 min lecture followed by Q&A to give you an in depth
Ayurvedic perspective on specific disorders.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!
Offer may not be combied with other discounts