Breastfeeding Difficulties / Challenges
Write a review!This comprehensive article covers ayurvedic perspectives on breastfeeding, including many of the basic pathologies of nursing.
In StockThis item generally ships within 3 days, arriving within 2 weeks.
About Breastfeeding Difficulties / Challenges
This comprehensive article covers ayurvedic perspectives on breastfeeding, including many of the basic pathologies of nursing. You will discover:
- Proper technique for breastfeeding, including positioning and latching.
- Timing and frequency of feeding.
- A diet for a nursing mother that protects both the mother and baby.
- Herbs to regulate quantity and quality of breastmilk.
- Anatomy and physiology of the breast, and hormones affecting lactation.
- The basic composition of breast milk
- The effect of dosha on the quality of breastmilk.
This article also includes Ayurvedic strategies for dealing with sore, cracked, or painful nipples, milk blisters, breast engorgement, plugged ducts, mastitis, thrush, hyperlactation, low milk supply and others.
Please follow label or as directed by your practitioner.
Shipping Notes: This item typically ships within 3 days.
Refer to product #349 when ordering.
Look for similar items by categoryBooks
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a