Dashamoola Powder (4oz Organic)
10 root formula
Write a review!Ayurveda's classic warming, relaxing tea. Dashamula calms your mind, tones your colon, and supports your bones. Commonly used in enemas as well. Dashamoola Powder has been traditionally listed in the following categories:
Out of StockMore on the way.
About Dashamoola Powder
A traditional Ayurvedic formula for pacifying Vata and supporting proper function of the nervous system*
- Calms the nerves and removes excess Vata from the system*
- Strengthens and nourishes the body*
- Supports healthy expectoration and proper function of the lungs*
- Promotes healthy elimination of natural toxins*
- Rasa (taste): astringent, sweet
- Virya (action): warming
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for Vata and Kapha
Dashamula is a traditional Ayurvedic formula for removing excess Vata from the system. It is a nourishing muscle tonic that strengthens the body and calms the nerves. Dashamula promotes healthy expectoration and respiration while supporting the proper function of the lungs and nervous system. The formula is very grounding and helps direct the flow of Vata energy in the body downward. A decoction of the whole herbs is used as an enema to eliminate natural toxins from the GI tract and to balance Vata in the lower region of the body. Dashamula literally means 'ten roots' referring to the traditional ingredients of the formula. Five of the plants are large trees and many of the roots are difficult to obtain sustainably. When necessary, other parts of the plants are used as effective substitutes to help ensure the protection of the species for future generations
||How should I take my herbs?
Follow these guidelines
1/2tsp in warm water or milk 2x/day or as directed by your practitioner.
Shipping Notes: Out of stock. More on the way.
Refer to product #67 when ordering.
Included inPersonal Apothecary Herb Sampler Kit
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The information and products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any