Anyone who loves food or wants to know how to prepare healthier meals using food as medicine should attend these online cooking classes. No previous knowledge about Ayurveda or cooking skills is assumed. Typically, we see the following people attending this workshop but everyone is welcome:
- People who want a more natural approach to health
- Passionate individuals who love food
- Individuals who want to develop cooking skills for a healthier family
This Ayurvedic cooking class is delivered online over the course of three Saturday mornings. Cooking demonstrations will be done over video from the teacher's kitchen. As the cooking classes are delivered entirely online, you will get the skills you need from the comfort of your own home.
All classes present Ayurveda's simple, straightforward approach based on time tested techniques that you can start implementing into your kitchen right away. You'll leave these cooking classes with practical tips and concrete steps towards better health.
Anyone can take these cooking classes! Whether you are a novice in the kitchen or a seasoned cook, the classes cater for all levels. All you need is a device (phone, laptop, tablet etc), a stable internet connection and a willingness to learn a new approach to food!
Schedule for the day (All times are in EST):
- Saturday Nov 9th: 10.30am - 1pm
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Cooking
- Saturday Nov 16th: 10.30am - 1pm
- How to Create Healing Recipes
- Saturday Nov 23rd: 10.30am - 1pm
- Recipes for Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- Recipes for Fall
- Holiday Cooking Tips