* The herbal material medica of Ayurveda is discussed, along with traditional ayurvedic energetics, in way that is accessible to the western complementary practitioner.
* Uniquely styled plant profiles include information on over 100 herbs and 25 formulas.
* The Ayurvedic theory of clinical treatment is clearly presented, as well as its application.
* Material represents a blend of traditional medicine with modern research, combining pure Ayurveda with modern phytotherapy and bio-medicine.
* Coverage of each plant includes details on growing habitat and special characteristics.
* Practical step-by-step instructions explain how to prepare herbal medicines in the unique Ayurvedic style - oils, creams, ghees, jams, etc.
* Photos are provided of both the freshly growing herbs and dried samples.
* Authored by an experienced Medical Herbalist, Ayurvedic practitioner, and passionate herb grower well-versed in the classical Ayurvedic texts and contemporary writings.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by categoryAyurveda-Book, Herb-Book, Books, Herbs-and-Formulas, Energy-Vitality-Strength, Mind-Stress-Sleep
Product Reviews for Ayurvedic Medicine
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!
Offer may not be combied with other discounts