Balance My Coldness (Cold Guna) (Audio Presentation)
Prevent imbalances from becoming diseases. Discover what a cold imbalance is and how to heal it in this unique and comprehensive presentation.
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
Prevent imbalances from becoming diseases. Discover what a cold imbalance is and how to heal it in this unique and comprehensive presentation. Includes:
- How to know when you have a cold condition
- Perspectives on cold from Ayurveda, Western medicine, and other natural health techniques.
- The causes of pathological cold
- The symptoms of pathological cold
- The different types of cold conditions
- Treatment of cold conditions
- Psychology and emotions of cold conditions.
The language of alternative medicine provides you with unique perspectives. Discover how to use these perspectives to heal your body.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This is a recording from Joyful Belly's library.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will see instructions on how to access this presentation.
Presentations are generally 45-90min long.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn one or more of the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
Balance My Coldness (Cold Guna) may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a