Balance My Tejas (Audio Presentation)
Prevent imbalances from becoming diseases. Discover what an tejas imbalance is and how to heal it in this unique and comprehensive presentation.
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
Prevent imbalances from becoming diseases. Discover what a tejas imbalance is and how to heal it in this unique and comprehensive presentation. Includes:
- How to know when you have a tejas imbalance
- Perspectives on tejas from Ayurveda, Western medicine, and other natural health techniques
- The causes of tejas imbalances
- The symptoms of tejas imbalances
- The different types of tejas imbalances
- Treatment of tejas imbalances
- Psychology and emotions of tejas imbalances
Alternative medicine provides you with unique perspectives. Use them to heal your body.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This downloadable audio recording is a recording from Joyful Belly's
library on digestive health and wellness, given by John Immel, founder of Joyful Belly.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will receive instructions on how to download and
listen to this lecture. Presentations include a 45 min lecture followed by Q&A to give you an in depth
Ayurvedic perspective on specific disorders.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a