Calm the Colon: Relief from Ulcerative Colitis (Audio Presentation)
Learn the constitutional factors behind the development of ulcerative colitis along with traditional, Ayurvedic home remedies.
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
Discover unique Ayurvedic techniques traditionally used to calm your colon & immune system. In Ayurveda, ulcerative colitis is a symptom, not a disease. This recording is a 60 minute lecture followed by Q&A addressing how to:
- Calm your colon and the immune system
- Identify the roots of inflammation in your body
- Simple diet and lifestyle tips to restore balance
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This is a recording from Joyful Belly's library.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will see instructions on how to access this presentation.
Presentations are generally 45-90min long.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn one or more of the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
Calm the Colon: Relief from Ulcerative Colitis may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a