Anxious to meet clients on your own? Worried your skills are still lacking? Receive the clinical and business support you need to thrive in your practice. In the Joyful Belly Clinical Mentorship Program, you'll have an opportunity to present your challenging client cases to colleagues in an encouraging environment. You'll have an opportunity to ask questions. You'll give and receive individualized feedback as your refine your analysis and approach.
Hands on clinical support with professional supervision is the best way to gain access to the latest and greatest new developments in the field of Ayurveda and digestion. You'll be participating in a team dedicated to facilitating your success. Experience the confidence, accuracy and ease that comes with consistent practical application of your skills and the insights of a supportive team.
What You Get in the Program
- The program will include bi-monthly meetings the 1st and 3rd Thursday every month 12-1:30pm EST. In these meetings, students will have an opportunity to post all their clinical and Ayurvedic questions. One student will present a clinical encounter for review by students and the facilitator.
- The last meeting every quarter will focus on business development. Here, students can ask business questions. One student will present a challenge in their business for a case study and review.
- While enrolled, you'll have the option to attend MID lectures and access the MID download box, including any new content we offer every year.
- You'll have access to the Alumni Club Download Box with access to all Mentorship Program recordings.
- You'll be set up with a wholesale account on Joyful Belly.
- You'll be set up with an affiliate account on Joyful Belly.
How Do I Participate?
- We'll send you meeting instructions after you register.
- Submit your questions before class.
- Participation is essential to make the program a success.
- $149/quarter will be automatically billed as long as you are enrolled.
- -$10/month bonus discount for perfect attendance and participation.
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a