Your bowel movements tell a story of your health. The type, color, shape, and consistency of your feces reveal important information about your colon, intestines, and your body in general. Learn to decipher the mysteries and meaning of your stool. You'll be a virtuoso poo detective through this humorous but informative lecture, "Don't Flush the Evidence: 10 Ways to Feel Better by Looking at Your Poop" by John Immel, our founder.
In this lecture you'll discover:
- What the color of your poop means, including brown, green, yellow, orange, tarry, black, bloody, white, dark and light stools.
- What the shape, size and texture of your poop means
- What mucus and blood on your stool means.
- What a normal bowel movement should look like for adults, babies and infants.
- The role of fiber in healthy bowel movements.
- How to achieve a satisfying, cathartic lincoln log poop.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This is a recording from Joyful Belly's library.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will see instructions on how to access this presentation.
Presentations are generally 45-90min long.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn one or more of the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
Don't Flush the Evidence: Learn How to Examine Your Poop may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a