Ease Your IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) (Audio Presentation)
A 44 minute comphrensive presentation of diet, lifestyle and herbal remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
Ayurveda specializes in digestive tract disorders and offers clients with IBS a favorable prognosis in general. In this class you'll discover foundational principles for:
- Why Ayurveda's individualized approach to IBS is more effective
- Techniques you can use to calm your digestive tract
- A simple diet plan & nutritional guide to soothe and relieve digestive stress
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This is a recording from Joyful Belly's library.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will see instructions on how to access this presentation.
Presentations are generally 45-90min long.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn one or more of the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
Ease Your IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a