Food Allergies: Reducing Your Reactions (Audio Presentation)
In this presentation you'll learn easy yet powerful techniques for calming your food allergies.
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
Discover how poor digestion and toxins in the blood can lead to food allergies. Learn which foods (like wheat) are more likely to cause allergies and why. Some conditions, like leaky gut syndrome, actually cause your immune system to become hyperactive. In this class you'll discover
- Common causes and symptoms of food allergies
- Why your body may be prone to develop food allergies
- An elimination diet and plan to help you discover your food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities.
- Natural tips to provide relief and reduce the severity of allergic reactions
Finally, you'll discover home remedies for common allergies like celiac disease (wheat/gluten allergy), lactose intolerances (dairy and milk), nut allergies, and more.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This downloadable audio recording is a recording from Joyful Belly's
library on digestive health and wellness, given by John Immel, founder of Joyful Belly.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will receive instructions on how to download and
listen to this lecture. Presentations include a 45 min lecture followed by Q&A to give you an in depth
Ayurvedic perspective on specific disorders.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
Food Allergies: Reducing Your Reactions may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!
Offer may not be combied with other discounts