How Can This Ayurvedic Product Make You Feel Great?
Over 1 million gallbladders a year are surgically removed, despite numerous medical studies showing that gallstones can be prevented. We present a plan for keeping your gall bladder. If you've already lost it, this lecture can help you stay healthy and happy by supporting your liver. This recording is a 60 minute lecture followed by Q&A and includes:
- How and why gallstones form.
- The top foods that cause gallstones
- Foods that cleanse and promote healthy gall bladder function
- Foods that promote healthy liver function after gall bladder removal
Since gall bladder disease can be serious, please check with your doctor before making any changes to your health and wellness plan. See also Gall & Liver Tonic
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This is a recording from Joyful Belly's library.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will see instructions on how to access this presentation.
Presentations are generally 45-90min long.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn one or more of the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
Help! The Doctor Wants My Gall Bladder! may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a