Learn to identify your body type with this 45 minute
sample lecture from Joyful Belly. As a special promotion we are offering this item to you for free.
Why you should identify your body type?
Imagine knowing the best foods to balance your individual body type. This knowledge is the key to unlocking digestive health and overall vitality. Ayurveda recognizes there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to the diet. Instead, every person is treated as unique and their particular body type is taken into consideration. Foods that are supportive to one person may be inappropriate for another, as we all digest nutrients and utilize energy differently.
But before you get to the finer details of tailoring your diet to your body, you'll need to determine what your body type is. This first step is an essential one, and in light of its importance, Joyful Belly is offering you a sneak peak into the Balance Your Diet in a Week eCourse. In this completely free sample lecture, you'll learn important techniques to determine your Ayurvedic type and gain a powerful perspective on how to balance your body and optimize digestion.
- Are you a creative and enthusiastic person? Do you suffer from constipation or irregular bowel movements? Are you prone to anxiety or excessive worry? Are your hands and feet always cold?
- Or are you determined and focused? Do you have a strong appetite with a tendency towards loose bowel movements? Are you quick to anger and easily irritated? Do you generally feel overheated?
- Are you calm, caring and slow moving? Do you have steady stamina but tend to use food for comfort? Are you often lethargic after eating and sometimes nauseous?
These are just some of the questions you will consider to discover what your body type really is. In Ayurveda, this is based a concept known as the doshas - Vata, Pitta and Kapha. In this free sample lecture, you will learn how to recognize each of the doshas in your own body, the digestive type associated with each dosha, common pathologies and most importantly, some of the simple and effective tips to start bringing your body back into balance. You can use this information to bring awareness to the patterns and habits that may be affecting your health, and start making the right choices for your type.
Knowing your unique body type is crucial to custom fitting a diet for your body. This knowledge not only alleviates current digestive and emotional imbalances, it also works preventatively to ward off future illnesses. In Ayurveda, the root cause of many major diseases lies in the gut and our ability to digest and absorb food. Learn how your metabolic body type affects you on a physical, mental and emotional level every day. Tune in today and get started on your path to determine your unique body type and experience true health.
Shipping Notes: This item ships electronically.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This downloadable audio recording is a recording from Joyful Belly's
library on digestive health and wellness, given by John Immel, founder of Joyful Belly.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will receive instructions on how to download and
listen to this lecture. Presentations include a 45 min lecture followed by Q&A to give you an in depth
Ayurvedic perspective on specific disorders.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.