Ayurvedic Anatomy offers a fascinating new perspective on the body. Discover why this perspective is essential for health and wellness, and will radically change your approach to healing. As a special promotion we are offering this item to you for free.
A Unique Perspective on the Body!
Ayurvedic Anatomy offers a fascinating new perspective on the body. Discover why this perspective is essential for your health and wellness, and will radically change your approach to healing. This presentation shows you the first step towards assessing imbalances yourself, and how to heal them. You'll learn how Ayurveda reveals which diet & lifestyle habits are uniquely suited to your constitution, and how to make day to day decisions about your health. John Immel, Joyful Belly's founder and director, breaks it all down into quick and easy methods for self assessment and treatment.
What the 60 minute presentation includes:
- A step by step outline of Ayurvedic Anatomy, from basic to advanced concepts.
- How to use Ayurveda's tools for body awareness & clinical assessment
- How Ayurveda classifies disorders
- How Ayurveda classifies medicine
- How disease develops & progress
Shipping Notes: This item ships electronically.
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This downloadable audio recording is a recording from Joyful Belly's
library on digestive health and wellness, given by John Immel, founder of Joyful Belly.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will receive instructions on how to download and
listen to this lecture. Presentations include a 45 min lecture followed by Q&A to give you an in depth
Ayurvedic perspective on specific disorders.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.