The Easy Way to Reduce Food Cravings (Audio Presentation)
Battling with a sugar craving? In this presentation you'll learn an easy way to reduce food cravings fast.
In StockThis item ships electronically.You will receive an email within fifteen minutes (9-5pm only) with instructions for receiving your audio presentation.
Having a hard time? Constantly craving food? Discover the natural and easy way to curb food addiction using these simple tips. If you are frustrated by irresistible hunger, undermining your efforts to lose weight, this Food Craving Presentation is for you. Beat the endless cycle! In this presentation you'll learn:
- What food cravings mean.
- How to stop food cravings
- Tips to help you control your eating patterns
- How to feel better about yourself and your body
ABOUT THE RECORDING
What is it? This is a recording from Joyful Belly's library.
How it Works Once you place your order, you will see instructions on how to access this presentation.
Presentations are generally 45-90min long.
In the Presentation Presentations are easy to understand for the layperson but comprehensive for
health practitioners. By the end of the presentation, you will learn one or more of the following skills
- A simple, easy to understand, basic introduction to the class topic.
- A comparison of Ayurvedic & western strategies on the disorder.
- Information on related symptoms and causes from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Food, nutrition, diet, herbs & lifestyle therapies for prevention and restoration of balance.
- Natural home remedies, tips, tricks and advice to improve your health and wellness.
- A thorough guide to help you discover and learn your path to self healing.
TRADITIONALLY INDICATED FOR THESE SYMPTOMS
The Easy Way to Reduce Food Cravings may be beneficial for these symptoms. The suitability of any product for a condition is highly dependent on the individual.
Please see your doctor before using this product to treat a medical condition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- If you need help, have feedback, or have a question for Customer Service
, contact us.
- Would you like to tell us about a